Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Arise my beloved, my beautiful one and come

To any and all who happen upon this place;
Upon this day, in this month, within the span of this year and forever forseen in the mind of God, I, Sean Michael Edmund Vieira do hereby dedicate this web log to the honor and glory of God under the special protection of the Holy Spirit and the patronage of Saint Francis de Sales. I pray that it may be a source of light to you if you are honest, source of comfort if you are berieved, a source of inspiriation if you are consumed by enui, and a source of grace no matter what state you may be in. The purpose of this place is simply to provide a space for me to write in, for pleasure, for improvement, and most of all for God's honor and glory.
God bless you traveller, and I bid thee welcome.

Yours in Christ;
Sean

3 comments:

Reepicheep said...

W00t!

Sheila said...

As you would say, Wow. Nice blog; I happened on it by accident. ;) I hope you keep up with it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your poetry.

Mabel said...

I love that passage from Scripture! It is one of my absolute favorites. Great way to begin a blog. Although late, I wish you the best of luck. God bless.

Mary Beth